Saturday, February 12, 2011

Today

It's a slow day around here.

Shawn and I stayed up way past midnight to watch "Kill Bill".
My first time seeing it.
Shawn can turn on a movie for 10 minutes and have no problem watching the rest later.

Me ... not so much.
I'm always like, "10 more minutes".  Then it will be, "... let's turn it off at 11:45".
Finally I'm all like, "We can't stop watching it now!  Are you crazy?!?".

Of course there was none of that last night.  
Such a bloody movie but in a cartoony sort of way.
If that's possible.  
I was sort of mesmerized.

Anyhow, now the boys are taking a nap.

I'm playing with my pictures.  Keira is watching "The Wizard of Oz" and telling me she's hungry every 5 minutes.  I think it's a growth spurt .... you know, she isn't tall enough.  

We did finish her valentines though.


It's so sweet I practically had to take a tums when I was putting it together. 

I saw this idea floating around bloglandia last year.  
I was reminded of it by Melissa at 320 Sycamore.

Super easy.  Just take the picture and then load it up to picnik to add the text & hearts.
If you've never used picnik before then welcome to one of the best (and cheapest - as in free) 
photo editing tools around.  You can thank me later.  

Cut or punch holes in the hand areas and thread the sucker through.  
I used the good ole exacto knife to cut slits because the hole punch seemed too big.  

We went with this image:


However it's a trial and error process and we had a few epic fails:


Happy Saturday!!  





No comments:

Post a Comment