Friday, May 14, 2010

I am indeed a winner!!

The above is a statement ... not an affirmation.  That's right folks ... I won, I won, I won!!


What - you ask?  I won a photo shoot with a local photographer named Sara Green!  It all started with Becky Higgins.


Who - you ask?  Well Becky Higgins is like the Martha Stewart of scrapbooking - but nicer.  I'm not really a scrapbooker but I take TONS of picture of my kids and Becky has a great system for digital scrapbooking.  It's called "project life" and the formats are already created digitally.  I just have to plug in my pictures and the text, order the book to be printed and voila - I have a beautiful, tangible memory of my family.  Becky's big thing is that she feels everyone should have professional pictures taken.  Everyone.  It's important to document our lives. I agree with that.  So, she started a huge photography contest where photographers all over the country give away photography shoots.  Enter Sara Green.  Sara in an awesome lifestyle photographer here in Cincinnati who participated in the giveaway.


I didn't win that. Bummer.  You see, Sara is so awesome that she also did a giveaway on her blog.  That ... I WON!  She is also doing a special for 10 lucky families - a photo shoot for $70!  Amazing.  You see, Sara believes in Becky's philosophy too.  Check out Sara's blog and shoot her an email!!  Take advantage of a professional session for your family.  Especially if you are anything like me ... always taking the pictures and NEVER in them.  Follow the link to her blog!!


Sara Green Designs


So wow ... I'm so excited about this.  A real photo shoot!  The only time I managed a "professional" family picture was way before Finley was born.  I was able to drag Shawn and Keira to a picture people.  What a disaster.  I knew it would be a long long time before I could convince Shawn to do something like that again.  Perfect timing!!


So, I'm going to put this doughnut down since now I really do have to lose a couple of pounds.  OK ... maybe just one more. ;-)






No comments:

Post a Comment